Inside Out Series

Home

Blog

My news has arrived!

This is my announcement!

Fiction:
General/Other

Indie books phenom Lisa Renee Jones’s INSIDE OUT trilogy, pitched as 50 Shades of Grey meets Basic Instinct, to Micki Nuding at Gallery, in a major deal, in a three-book deal, with Gallery re-issuing the first book in the series as an ebook on September 13, 2012, by Louise Fury at L. Perkins Agency (world).
Film rights: Shari Smiley

I am thrilled beyond belief to now be a Gallery author (Simon and Schuster) If I Were You has a new cover and new exciting future. I know many of you want to know about release dates. My publisher has an exciting plan or the print releases and they are finalizing that so as soon as we get that nailed down I’ll be updating you with more. But if anything they want to get you the books sooner not later so it will be good news!

Please go tell the world about this book though because the buzz helps! I love you all for the support and love you have given this book and series!

What do you think of the cover? Pretty isn’t it?

Buy it at Amazon

Buy it at Barnes and Noble

38 comments to “My news has arrived!”

1. Anna
      · September 13th, 2012 at 8:25 am · Link

Congrats!!!!!! That is wonderful news!! I love the new cover art!!!

2. Rose
      · September 13th, 2012 at 8:29 am · Link

Amazing news! Congrats and love the new cover! Can’t wait for more of the Inside Out Trilogy! :)

3. Tanya
      · September 13th, 2012 at 8:30 am · Link

CONGRATS!!!

4. Sam
      · September 13th, 2012 at 8:33 am · Link

WOOOOOO!!!!!!! My second guess was right!!!! YAY!!!! I can’t wait!!! This news is amazing!!! Thank you soo much!!!

5. Brandi F
      · September 13th, 2012 at 8:36 am · Link

Congratulations awesome news!!! You deserve it, I love If I were you, such a great read :) and love the new cover!

6. Tamika S
      · September 13th, 2012 at 8:42 am · Link

Congratulations on the GREAT NEWS!!!!! Love the new cover!!!! Congrats to you!!!!

7. Julia Zuniga
      · September 13th, 2012 at 8:45 am · Link

Congratulations! So thrilled for you and well deserved!

8. Gayle
      · September 13th, 2012 at 8:48 am · Link

Congratulations Lisa!!! Amazing news. I absolutely LOVE the cover.

Gayle

9. Maggie K.
      · September 13th, 2012 at 8:51 am · Link

I love this cover, and congrats Lisa – you did an awesome job on If I Were You. I must say though, there is nothing 50 shades about it :) – I will be posting a review soon!

10. stacy wrigjt
      · September 13th, 2012 at 9:05 am · Link

That is awesome Congrats!

11. Kim S.
      · September 13th, 2012 at 9:07 am · Link

Congratulations, Lisa! You deserve this. The new cover is beautiful.

12. Sue M.
      · September 13th, 2012 at 9:16 am · Link

Congratulations! Great cover!!

13. Lindsey Hutchison
      · September 13th, 2012 at 9:21 am · Link

Congrats huns! This is such amazing news and I am so happy for you! The new cover is awesome as well

14. Jerry Wittle
      · September 13th, 2012 at 9:38 am · Link

Congrats!!!!

15. Cheryl Sanders
      · September 13th, 2012 at 9:59 am · Link

Congrats! You are an amazing author and you totally deserve this!!!

16. Jennifer J
      · September 13th, 2012 at 10:06 am · Link

Congratulations!!!

17. Christy Reece
      · September 13th, 2012 at 10:18 am · Link

Lisa, this is fabulous news and very well deserved! And wow oh wow on the gorgeous cover. Congrats!

18. lorraine M
      · September 13th, 2012 at 10:40 am · Link

Love the new cover! Good Luck with Simon and Schulster.
    The book will do well, it’s still on my mind!
    Awaiting the next..

19. Lucy
      · September 13th, 2012 at 11:16 am · Link

congrats :)…got to ask though does this mean the other release dates are pushed back..i really hope not!…i have to be honest i dont really like that book cover..it doesn’t reflect the story at all..and i would totally bypass that kind of cover if i was looking for a book to read..mainly because it reminds me of covers for historical romances…i really prefer the previous cover..the atmosphere and image it conveys seems more appropriate and eye catching!… i dont think this cover will benefit you…i love your news though..you deserve it amazing writer! :)

20. Ginger Robertson
      · September 13th, 2012 at 11:57 am · Link

Congratulations Lisa. And, yes very nice cover. And worth the wait.

21. Christine
      · September 13th, 2012 at 3:05 pm · Link

My Favorite book so far! Congrats!!!!! I would love to see a movie!!!!!

22. Alla
      · September 13th, 2012 at 3:05 pm · Link

I bought this book yesterday September 12. So far, I love it, however, with the new cover the price was just jacked up from $3.99 yesterday to $7.99 today. Wow! It was also lendable early this morning through Amazon, but not anymore.This is terrible!

23. Lisa Renee
      · September 13th, 2012 at 3:10 pm · Link

Alla it’s now with a big publisher so pricing is effected. I don’t set it though. Lucy as mentioned in my blog the pub plans to try to stick to my pub dates or close and the print will be back to back releases. They are working on it and I will update you guys soon.

And thank you everyone! I’m so very appreciative of all the support you’ve shown me and IF I WERE YOU!

24. Jennifer
      · September 13th, 2012 at 6:02 pm · Link

So wonderful, COngrats!! LOVE LOVE the new artwork!! I am sitting on the edge of my seat for the next books!! I have to know “what” the ending of If I were You was!! I honestly can’t wait! I want to see were the characters go and do!! You chose a great “bookhanger”!! Please PLEASE PLEAAASSEEE hurry with the next ones!!!

25. Sandra Bunino
      · September 13th, 2012 at 7:02 pm · Link

Congrats you!

I’ve talked about If I Were You since I read it last week and convinced a coworker to read it. She told how tired she was today because she stayed up late reading. IMHO, that is the best compliment a writer can get.

Enjoy your well deserved success!

26. xina
      · September 13th, 2012 at 8:42 pm · Link

Loved your book! Just pinned you. :) Cannot wait for the next one. Wish I had it in my hands now. Lovely cover too.

27. Fedora
      · September 13th, 2012 at 10:14 pm · Link

Hooray!! Lisa, this is such a wonderful thing to hear! So happy for you and so excited to see all your heart and hard work paying off like this!

28. Nicola Marsh
      · September 14th, 2012 at 7:48 am · Link

Huge congrats, Lisa!!!

29. Arwen
      · September 14th, 2012 at 9:52 am · Link

Many congratulations!

30. Stephanie Queen
      · September 14th, 2012 at 2:55 pm · Link

You really have been a busy lady!!!
    What fabulous news, Lisa!!! Couldn’t happen to a nicer, or harder working person than you!
    I wish you many sales and future success!
    Stephanie Queen

31. Kris Pearson
      · September 14th, 2012 at 4:29 pm · Link

Fabulous news, Lisa! After all the help you’ve been to some of us on the Indie loop, it’s great to see that what goes around comes around.

32. Tamara Hunter
      · September 14th, 2012 at 4:55 pm · Link

Congrats, Lisa! I read this on Publishers Lunch. This is fantastic!! I’m definitely purchasing because I can always count on having a satisfying read with your books!

33. Lisa Renee
      · September 14th, 2012 at 5:09 pm · Link

Thank you so much everyone!!

34. Lucy Francis
      · September 14th, 2012 at 7:50 pm · Link

Congrats, Lisa! Will you still be indie-pubbing in the future?

35. Rose
      · September 17th, 2012 at 3:54 pm · Link

I absolutely loved this book – couldn’t put it down. I just wish I had the whole trilogy already. :)

36. yvonne
      · September 18th, 2012 at 7:45 am · Link

I am looking forward to reading this one. Have enjoyed your previous books.
    Congrats on the “coup”

37. Gloria
      · September 19th, 2012 at 6:25 am · Link

Just finished If I Were You…..WOW….super hot, any idea when the others will be released? What an ending, you are killing me LOL.

BTW……Like the cover, however, it really doesn’t fit the story.

38. Dee Davis
      · September 21st, 2012 at 3:36 pm · Link

I absolutely love the book and cannot wait until book 2. No really I can’t wait to find out what happens next. Are you currently working on book 2? What is the release date? (Please don’t tell me I have to wait a whole year)